[public-dns-discuss] Problem with opening microsoft.com

Hi,

We are using Google DNS and now we have problem with opening microsoft.com in any browser. If we change the DNS to for example Verisigns DNS it works good to open microsoft.com but not with Google DNS. Is this a known problem or is there anything we can do to solve or fault search this?

Thanks,
Robert

Result from https://dns.google.com/:
{