[public-dns-discuss] Re: ping to Google DNS timing out

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:10:28 AM UTC+7, emdo... AT gmail.com wrote:
Hello there,

I am from Egypt, my ISP is Telecom Egypt (former name Tedata)

they advised me to change my DNS from router from their dns to Google DNS in order to resolve some issues related to browsing and other connecting issues but when i tried to ping Google DNS to be sure its stable before i switch to it, i found out that the primary DNS drop some packets, i am not getting a continuous reply from it, why is that?

attached screenshot for your use.

thanks in advance.