Re: Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? (And your guns) - Zerowedgie - [PEACE]

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 5:36:28 PM PDT, Mirimir <mirimir AT riseup.net> wrote:

"On the other hand, maybe I'll just die in my sleep :)"

If you don't want to die in your sleep, I recommend the use of a CPAP machine.  I've been using one since 2013.  They tend to be available cheaply on Craigslist.
Antonin Scalia may have died because, although he used a CPAP, he didn't use it on the night he died.

                Jim Bell