[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
what libertarians really stand for
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: what libertarians really stand for
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 21:24:49 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=20161025 header.b=aZ97l9uc; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:subject:to:from:date:message-id:dkim-signature :delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=vsvPoNx1OcGRlZv1t11eNG5dCRuu2BEqA1hAgNPOLBc=; b=Xw02Pu9g7yyd6jedZsj6menyqCx5372M7iY988GmA/eZH/g+HMOgEDpRjanFcNGr7Y Ccc1woGktR544WPfWSZflNJvT5q7hCUOS61DqaR4RDEftB8hroRarnaV7nOJpgHEyem2 fOrFkjKfrcd0ka2DqZMcnLUONtZuZ5Ve2mzItEIFSAwVNcU47IhCWPVpG742uEEatlcq PnTtw+PovoDFxWzSwCvkpD0Nhpsh9vLF3aiKZFcVQ+9BO3N6dU+w3ZLjqaDxc+ZmxeMj 1r18mScTuTI0zNVvvH8OEy7NdgC9bMPmRQy47FhX/8DLrO+DD4hSY5+D2y8DKPE2DX6W PxuQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532737214; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=W8+sbHsSFjsh0tHFyY8DR8Mb9hWHuaJLPTWUCveyYfVwJF6rsc+IMHR4jr/VzlV7rb su74R8Q9YxIrM2IqoJ+7B+zRaikj9Tki+LjBVR9FT9Xm8H2jivtNrTWEzLpHWMCGk6yH vNIPRyIVRzgUSxz0W1PLPKQylnXdLkwPq6I+qoPJLVW+Kl462DNk+jsT2/yh0BgAFIio Bs0FvXdOHxoe6t2valNMocB1WvN7thPokbCmaypmGgUSo8zkohsOVuUSdFLFGAMcR7WV qd8bDxzwHn2gGYRUv8ibrPPuldYFKTijEfl+xveqOsTf4oM9KnbtwCCaearUVqouxwvM QkWg==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
I have been dealing with scum who call themselves 'libertarians' for a long time. For those people 'libertarianism' is a flimsy excuse to promote the most anti-libertarian criminals and their 'businesses'.
Case in point : there's this mafia called 'students for liberty', and I assume people in this list are familiar with supreme criminal scum peter thiel who is just a 'private' facade for the NSA - and a christian libertarian, to boot.
So what do the 'libertarian' 'students' for 'liberty' have to say about thiel? Check this out
Not only thiel but other criminals at the top of the corporatist hierarchy get their cocks theoroughly sucked. Any mention of thiel being the NSA? None that i can see...
Next, you might want to learn what "crony capitalism" is :
"It is more accurate to say that South Korea is a ‘crony capitalistic’ country,..."
ok so far, so good.
"...a country where the government intervenes and influences private companies"
wait what. Government 'influences' 'private' companies? No sonny, crony capitalism means the government is the handmaiden of your fake 'private' companies.
"President Park Geun-hye was able to force Samsung to fund her best friend..."
force samsung? Crony capitalism means the government of korea is owned by samsung.
last but not least :
the url says it all. While any decent person who knew the A of the ABC would want to hang the 'super rich' by the balls, since the richer they are the more crimes they are responsible for, libertarians on the other hand are the most crass apologists of criminals like, thiel, samsung, and the 'property rights' that enable corporate thievs and murderers to 'own' billions or trillions in resources stolen from the general population of the whole planet.