[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs
- From: John Newman <jnn AT synfin.org>
- Subject: Re: [Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:13:24 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass (test mode) email@example.com header.s=SYNFIN header.b=f2BRd+ig; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:cc:user-agent:in-reply-to :content-disposition:mime-version:references:message-id:subject:to :from:date:dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=ovFrfeu7D0/MHlTWc6YpJluP0a+UFR+nhFoSxj0tFpQ=; b=wTVrywp20C5L3Dxyr0gafZ63JbuE05w33MvXOI7WZ0ihevRmc3TnZ1wLE2c5pzAspa 7tZmBx/xpEa50EZOCi1w/ViLt00+Uvu0X/ylM0H71+/8VxlO8dG1OhGuqDpBpVT8+25p dtUwN6uPhuKn6DOhIqznJla833p2x5uCZlvU8OB4hHNfaDGd7y7l6z2X9EOqiONs9PaA TET32WZvrTXnB5Vusq6rSbpInSYGuiy1zzmnIeVwyqYGF6mGEqCcXaJEpoJ6FjEjneHW 8SzOyVKxQsnO8OGnJ9GzMGCdjrdOrD4//EtMrSLdvA/pk0PIz7GnPXW+l2ajnDZXT0uQ DApg==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532632441; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=tLDMOxwpHxSmELvBmrsZDl68pfU8iHhhtOnHb1W00G2RcWSYOCQohjCW4Qtsf/YAYs YXlFCKduKgyujg+olvymS7MZp3tTZHtrnetNRn+kuY9uhxtGdl4GtkTMN7SGC9xrmUlX Z0xjWMjK5LtqCgwFEtRXhsHmYw/djZniz+6j67Lf5Kew0JY/3jXWa+1yX6gnig5OMf5g aVRx6+V5+TXVysxIntpE6RwpjQW6By+R44z0CxK4ucO8BCg9ykIzPJG5Kt0LmuyYND9Q FZH8mN+jlNVQsCmh2ZwSpNfaBWn08PrQFA8H9k6m2RYRP70oxpxZfD+Ar3cfAXWIqlLw juZw==
- Cc: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: Mirimir <mirimir AT riseup.net>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:19:15AM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> On 07/25/2018 10:54 AM, jim bell wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:04:16 AM PDT, juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:23:54 -0400
> >> Anyway, speaking of kitties :
> > > "Kitty History"
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
> > > Especially recommended for Cecilia ;)
> > Truly and madly hilarious!!! It REALLY makes me wish I had been stoned when I first watched this. Fortunately, my state, Washington, made marijuana legal a few years ago. Sadly, I hate having burnt smoke in my lungs so much that I typically smoke a joint every 2-3 years, just to remember what it's like. My last attempt was during the solar eclipse in 2017, sadly. (I keep telling myself I should try edibles...)
> > Jim Bell
> Seriously, get a vaporizer. There's no smoke. Just nice THC mist.
> Edibles are also cool, but the come-on is much slower, and effects can
> last a lot longer.
Yeah, gotta be careful with the edibles :) Terrific high though.
Anyway, I never thought I'd develop a hacking cough in the morning from
smoking pot, but I have. Need to get a volcano or something (had one
when living with a friend for a long while, loved that thing).
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4 C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7
Description: PGP signature