[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs
- From: grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: [Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:23:54 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=20161025 header.b="KT1/VHqU"; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:to:subject:message-id:date:from :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:dkim-signature:delivered-to :arc-authentication-results; bh=esqA7v6JiCAeRj6b7r4zoQN/AIANP6txh1ct3jMkXq0=; b=fGKslm91QmRAHIdZ8lKhOuQiDapH+tfyxtsfcETwlB5TAWNleavnEXrTeSFLQEvIGV jw1OrnEaTenPrqdMwj3aLDgeMvjGgXx+OM3dvP1kbr9IfDwgHUYb519gQrzUEcOYl0GZ LNBlp9eayEM9Gy6ANZaBFiNG3OulC2XtNorxQlh/5kgSUlY01Rgklkdm9XXQgGfpvdqI Cyy2h+JXw9FQKzz8c3ZgId1uNMhnmbwhGUCS3ZKNT74HSj50qQpwe7PLwfqQ90oMYu1h zePI7Yblukq9FQQGeCsnulYvB0oRDH54LyRymi+gGHOyu77742Ryr2eBvba0WZ8J3O8D FBVw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532514373; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=Z9U1pAw1VOhh8sR9Sk3hsGCbyDjVjM/eolr66RjkPniPxqw5IrzZFpNdLVj0DDT7iF ckPOOUDeBBYHNOq5aShyy+sU2d94sNThZvKQ62LAIbr1mkIjza1nUGHiNQ/98xM6y6MR lMcTLTi2v4NP5J8FPOkQvmnWwRil+ljPwAC2R13Yg12PltWS5R9r/99laE6eSXB0lqng lt1Wn8eTLX5Vy++4QQ6V/zTCOzYmImLsNOUUMKPx4xHzV9BSH2coQbwlYlnUX+0GRU2U vVfEHFcr9oDd11LqA2fM2ADm0bsrkH56BKjI/oiboKhNuo2bIKKPFeXLJuUjqiX3iQr4 gVkQ==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: "cryptography AT metzdowd.com" <cryptography AT metzdowd.com>
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:47 AM, Rui Paulo via cryptography
<cryptography AT metzdowd.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-07-23 at 08:17 +0000, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>> Dammit, why didn't I think of that? Just as the bottom is falling
>> out of
>> ICOs, someone comes up with a new way to extract money out of the
>> 1. Use actual real money to buy Ethereum.
>> 2. Use Ethereum to buy a cryptokitty.
>> 3. ??
>> 4. ??
>> 5. No, not profit, just more ??
Funny how this list will approve, 1up, and talk about the above ,
yet censor actual discussion of more serious areas of cryptocurrency,
(note such with BTC being early on this list), which are in fact material
relavant to the "technical, social, political, security, privacy, legal,
and multinational aspects of cryptosystems' of its charter.
 which are btw old way news now having been out for ten months,
for which people are still rightfully free to evaluate investing in, using
them as currency, or collect / trade / dispose on whim as deemed fit.
bcc cypherpunks, to witness esteemed lolcat and cute puppy
posters approved into the censorship / irony / fud log... and where
you're actually free to cover relavant 'crypto' currency material,
and even trade cryptokitties :)