[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Monopolies are made by government and they can easily be broken by them too
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Monopolies are made by government and they can easily be broken by them too
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 23:46:30 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=taMgdA+m; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=zCriOm9Fw7+PfFeTXx8akYvjRlbMmFv8j3lxyGjwvRI=; b=O/gURfaRbyYZr+2NzT3BsIJDRt28gpzuONxhxcY9KBhtKRVlFDBk+xFlI1jPaWW3aO wVhcy7NIk+MtJ0mC5NNIL3z1rdRuDmaD3ZwaNHBoHC78VyInSkq8MkJW+sM2z5N2XHeG sijWrb5fY9Fft4AF/NGIvi/mB/HoWVPUuQ3dD4K4uZfH/nCbXQLSqdQx/QLRaxGrG7Rk f/i42OF+kjUvAIQqMUsLYQWyOqew6kwsh8zHbjcMVywKH6iORIF9npEVSZzqymBrso8g rU6jnZf05aoCWzk53Sq9txE02sNUNVoi7YfQALOHW9RtOPNRkkoIyu2o0SKfiR90nOPo Jy3g==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532140947; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=pT2cNLh5uIphYIcX5P0Q7AaZirW9NPRejz7GpAC8pgAY1EEjbZZvuZvgVLRNiLBjXP fr9MW4Ry/jfJrpuPHwh8Iosc4QfuzaJLPWyE5IFkEEkTIlmvn8az2Wo9AChVKMyT84rA ryaCJ4rmkBQnlc21bOK0TsGNXfIpQ3Bmlt1JuxX5RGejzf/WVRyjxLfFPcAgtS+n2lkL 7qs6ytL/vqrstJ41uK98Ji0EHGsTPJXSvJaOfePw9hWZ6GjSVx5ncHxB8OL2HjHpX+fB OF7QfA9RvJhiJNz0aX/JOir8vc8GM6JccWGg41vvuhYHbOTg4XJKEOAbC85135nWW75d Zd0w==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 18:30:37 -0700
Steven Schear <schear.steve AT gmail.com> wrote:
> The way I think this could work is legislatures should establish a
> "friction-free" market penetration percentage (the point at which the
> difficulty of a participant great lessens due to network effects). When a
> participant exceeds this threshold their market competitors can sue in
> federal court to have the market leader stripped of their IP used in that
That sounds a bit too complicated.
Like you said, the obvious solution is for the government to not create the monopolies in the first place. So all the 'intelectual property' scams like copyright, patents, so called NDAs and the rest have to go. Then again, the only reason government exists is to enforce that sort of criminal garbage so...
Well at least one can laugh at the retarded 'progressives' who think that government protects them from monopolies. Then again, those retarded 'progressives' are pretty blind to governmnt failures for some reason...
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 6:23 PM juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:06:00 -0700
> > Steven Schear <schear.steve AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/18/eu-fine-google-android-anti-competitive-behaviour-consumers
> > >
> > > Instead of fining Google, if the EU really wants to set and example of
> > how
> > > to reign in monopolies, they should recind the IP privilege they granted
> > > Google by stripping them of their copyrights (and perhaps patents).
> > strip them of patents, copyright and throw the assholes in
> > jail...for being an arm of the government? Hmmm. Not likely to happen.
> > So the government 'fines' google, and google pays using the money
> > they steal from the public. Guess what? among many other criminal
> > activties, google is a tax collector.