[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: the intercept - US military propaganda outlet
- From: Steven Schear <schear.steve AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: the intercept - US military propaganda outlet
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 11:53:10 -0700
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=gpww3far; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:dkim-signature :delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=wGNAegQADAocerAdwSgkoqIsgoesVpQYqYj4Z7uzDnc=; b=HIMzllhOFkM9GtXyjr6ozQDfN8lYs7hU6i1eJbl17VEAilZfopq+2asOWB9B9TNsEE mMZ44rz6f5CYzG4SGguRha5xqXYpVdObhTkt5mN4X2XD+Z7D6O5Qsv0rEUXFdMUP5SI9 mQYopZ1TYn2aS6wmc+Hv+lPqJal9xC1QQ1O9Vy2DJvb3H45JhuhZ5dEv7qvZO/rdRNY6 z9S5BwTDUSzn5isBtbvVOtQBR9XivhbfE0E//boHjhab0Iiwlbd7CcR3dDKLzzcQExBt AXgam5dC27+sqNuSQ8LkVoEi9aoeiNiQ8YLqQ5/NtWhHfzqFDCA3w/gMEsEToYLCdfJ9 oMdA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532112901; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=qBIFFt1TqdqAPDcBKWwG9lBiohv6x3yQjZ9IaBdanb+f1jmBb92ke6aA/lCckwe48s YEe2n+ADpit1p8DpA5ZbgdQ9KyrTrVHdaJvHUtJcu9yDuSDfjT52HW4vbeStCZ1L1tg+ S/9U6sQoAdx8cxpuv1+Lr6zncUf9QFsus7p+9vLsXY0PrBvi9cjavgzkL8kBmb5WiDAz JO/lBMP4Tk9+vlRb20cByDucs9BTjwmOmA7iWqCLmqve0OyQ0tG2rKWkMsCdHpaY6fvZ dWEx+mBimXnOjGjyH4LI4Re2srTGIgdtUQUWlhX7EGRuN5QBZ7BMj6Yptqxl84kBVWc9 h5Ig==
- Cc: Cpunks List <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: Juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
"For example, the spear-phishing emails that John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chair, and others received included links to the URL shortening service Bitly. The Bitly account that created these links was registered using the email address “dirbinsaabol AT mail.com.”
Who would register an account with a URL shortening service when none are required?
"someone reportedly logged into the @Guccifer_2 Twitter account without connecting to a VPN service first, revealing their real IP address."
sure. it was 'their' 'real' 'address'! The KGB address!
oh and the "russians" can't buy nor mine bitcoins anonymously. The russian govt can't get $50 in bitcoin without trump knowing it.
Russians are terribly stupid. Like when they poisoned an 'ex' spy using a poison gas that 'only' russians can manufacture. Oh and the guy who did the poisoning didnt realize that his KGB business card fell off his pocket. So that was another clue for the sherlock holmes.