[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Forced Decrypt: US Judge Jails Defendant Six Months for Contempt re Phone Unlock
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Forced Decrypt: US Judge Jails Defendant Six Months for Contempt re Phone Unlock
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:43:11 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=m4eiWvvp; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=7ePn1SgPe2KSQlk6XKxBW2rxZrHhgemJdQN9kza6Ovg=; b=IAJgElL/XWbNdx+8I7YyDrPIf4wkBawOAfj0l2YgF6hjb2hu9nlnotLMYSaRwHj71X qPw6qV1VECL4z6ODIaH6OUiKyB/NZoNQBv/xwObVVTJ5fEzJJXudtYaXL6CRiw9XDkNb u5q408lIAOmlhCoA97fubD+tc6KQwt6f/FPZPgA12kc6oTcugSbeAvfs1Fy+I3KkoDhk 0JiGaaXDH3mbuE2feHDSur9ePKaAadGd9PhDlJLx74LBChGvg525wZB2BMw3UxOaM16m G/DnIGpaXQ8GzR9m2WJ2QL4GBWfI5PFcAl4S0VXflHXr5lQIboFJXc8ghVX85j+DeH+E tK3w==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1532021952; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=WF2K+HgrrowA7+LdGi5Hmyhq+1c5kwTYRiXtCq+kW6YONqUumN4NzxtE7RXPVhg8nw QqUi489pHrDmdbGOSVZC9CaaP2Rey0Zyg1szrCXz2IwaQrCu9C3fr37026/LWw/sY8xW 2FTdUHpHiauSue04XpzII6n+k079O70co66Fo8Uea1+zLbygnL6oeFL7lxCRYieny6G/ KheGBFHUfOZDub0+ROixLXzACzHKdi0+7FMAgfPP7oHlLv+C14Fr0Yl2uEZ+/9VkOlVP VeevWtHbr9wBmMXbeHmO2irECycgNIvumR407hMalTjqxAPDi2+7tvmbowKOKq9RfQ3W kwgg==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 13:49:11 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Cynicism has it's place....
> > Also, are you still ignoring the basic, self-evident fact that suing the
> > government using the governmnt's courts is A_B_S_U_R_D and S_E_L_F
> > D_E_F_E_A_T_I_N_G ? Is that too hard to grasp?
> Juan, you're a statist. You're making everything of the People belong
> to the Government.
come on. You are *not* advocating that 'the people' overthrow the government or 'state'. And that is because YOU are the statist. You want 'the people' to play by the *state's rules*, challenging the state using the state's courts. You said so ten times already.
> > Well, we both know you are just playing dumb because you lack basic
> > intellectual honesty to admit that your argument is absurd.
> Ho humm.....
> > yes, you have to make a choice. Stop promoting your nazi government by
> > barefacedly lying about it being 'accountable'
> I didn't say it was accountable. I was suggesting that the People
> have to be the "accountants".
Your premise is that the government IS accountable. You are assuming you can succesfully sue the government using their courts and their laws and that's what 'accountability' means. But of course, in the real world you cannot do that.
> Please, stop talking.
please stop treating people like idiots. And let us know when you come up with an anti-state plan that doesn't require state laws and state 'justice'.