[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Forced Decrypt: US Judge Jails Defendant Six Months for Contempt re Phone Unlock
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Forced Decrypt: US Judge Jails Defendant Six Months for Contempt re Phone Unlock
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:19:17 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=n0WYLP8A; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=hPy8ptCfT6wXjFHSTUfBauy9yjcsRYUyLBvKc5AHATI=; b=H7Jvljhsf7dg/8ZvKew0FynfYsRIi+1/baeOUn4P+fc977M0/BoCm4DKZHlK6yd7s/ vSea4gOMkHc0cNeLh66EZ7ZSOrbT0lybHGEOCag8vv81XKUm4KyNCoqZGEswb3s7Wq1+ CtMbbl4j4n9eAO+O8EP3Gjz7nJsFd9Vp5xgFB/LgNcQOGnX+Oi5KU+19nfGwVH+2Z1jI yjGT1+4Z1aOgK8PqG7pJrifLm2uDF3dwxdvS7SCaxZcrP0AqGt2woXOvKvau6rRbu73h jAWB3v+kNS+EqkzMcI6tfeGNQanIsb5XxY+qV5zAPPDCmyRrW5iu7aD5oUbBTHSw0nYw JCZg==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1531944923; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=d+RVcWgpHnvj/obmE6vPreGWxgyveA99RyFb8Cv/ORYzr+9LcHAXg2LrowDKhSFW+f gMSgvYuHY4i6yddkrtiUfozFLVgiP3vZYAz+CBz8eTrd6ZxYPAwQNQ24lE6kObDMNTR4 AluZLUjXWLRlELNP2ycZaHGq30e7TXLR4RnqAKSVsipZgqBBZPOCWPfZEaClcyDawXPo M1dgTFC97wbLL3yqdKC7KsiYmeH2j1EkY3K04end0YZAg1kMjt1Ur0fcGmXuPPibIUyj v2JqYuzHsMpKqWzp8lEdd5f4Nd2bRu3+3s0NNm8Cq3x+hDS3Z8G2BieRof0FoDMiobfV xt4g==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 15:03:32 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/18/18, juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:00:51 -0500
> > "\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com> wrote:
> >> This is ridiculous. There is ZERO obligation for anyone to unlock
> >> their phone anymore than unlocking your house. If any "law
> >> enforcement" officer wants to insist on such, THEY BETTER HAVE AN
> >> EXECUTIVE ORDER.
> > ha ha ha
> If ever they don't have an executive order, get the names of all of
> the people involved, and you can write a felony charge against them
sure, see below.
> (since the amendments are federal laws) and submit it to the Judge.
> If they are unwilling to provide legal identification, you can charge
> them with contempt
you are saying you are going to 'charge' the mafia agents for not following some 'rules' the mafia itself set up. You are further saying that the merits of your case will be decided by the mafia 'courts' of 'justice'.
sounds as if you are confused about the nature of the mafia that owns and rules you.
> also. Get their affiliation and pictures if you
> can to provide evidence in court.
in the court of 'justice' fully owned and controlled by the people you are disagreeing with? Have you ever considered the problem of dealing with a judge who is also a 'defendant' in the same case he's 'judging'?
> Marcos, JD