[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [LIBERTY] [MINISTRY] SCOTUS: Bundy's exonerated, Judge slams “outrageous” abuses and “flagrant misconduct” of FBI and "Justice" Department
- From: grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: [LIBERTY] [MINISTRY] SCOTUS: Bundy's exonerated, Judge slams “outrageous” abuses and “flagrant misconduct” of FBI and "Justice" Department
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 04:40:10 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=20161025 header.b=E7DwL3Yq; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:to:subject:message-id:date:from :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:dkim-signature:delivered-to :arc-authentication-results; bh=+Q/3aY/QBCEtxH8IMVxwCZHJwmo7nFrc4Tl1+BSGD6Y=; b=guCi9nBfRwTFPdlMbucSgD/2Xq7BVQOhiLPmJlyIUpwdm+1XRy3qLEA7MohvPuQAFC LqJnRlpEk3LABUZ1MiFPdBB3xdclS3EioDqAVHcmtuqdwrNlin2BWv6LmeBmT64nAWSq 5aNE5lK6XDj5fV8z1g4G2fthL0poaT/FUOP7ducpqUjuT8MpEbVCWwJpgIp6kYJpLDrx E3HqZaNo+Ho1/g0f6vhoL+VBDWfru8K9/2nAlxImrGdiK6Uj8tGrqOm6sRxPTSunpw7u CFDSGPiWrzCLN5Gt62GytTU3ti1SGaDEjs5ea5Y1qOxH3l1q94oJptKQC1OTm04xHq28 62/g==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1531471347; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=PqddgJO5ErQDvy+tsuDT1N9YL5TR2+8Ubwi9M8W6RhEWrykAqnOM7qnLMVQIUOw+BB KvduveRWO7V1lg+j7G2DNpwwEyPxLI6HI7LZhDnkm6TtdpwZn3PvIW26wRNpnUaQERkH 6Ew0O06nSgvghlPBoUI8LQO47hC0joWNy7YfCt9xaQzGz2zwvJ2at6J1iOzk3OjKDl/D 8QC2jC6QS/jn/lb8uMA0Eb5lmJfXSg14v7Y3t0zRr+qlEYtHnvyp8hHYmxR+a0eXy0hQ gvSaUXkqfJFY0SLtN9TE1AH/7N9f3S2lQJ0zAW+6Fsj3OFv/fW14opbNWGcT0Y2u7dPr f15g==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org>
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Steven Schear <schear.steve AT gmail.com> wrote:
> For decades I have blogged, tweeted and pontificated that a major part of a
> practical solution to government and insider misconduct is a practical way
> for private criminal federal- and state-level prosecutions (e.g., fair
> access to government prosecution funds).
Private civil prosecutions, eg: being plaintiff in civil court,
are commonplace, and occur in somewhat independant
venues around the world, when both parties are civilian,
business and related forms. Some systems "require" lawyers
to represent them.
However all venue and fairness there goes to shit when
one of the parties is the government, because the courts
are usually government entities, appointed or elected,
thieving tax dollars for paychecks, buildings, etc and will
always tilt towards saving governments butt.
Private criminal prosecutions require private prosecutors,
and independent criminal courts, etc. Much more involved there.
And quite rare that any notion of "citizen prosecutor" or
"citizen cop" exists anywhere in the world, let alone
non government criminal courts to try say, violating
some high anarchic rule like NAP physical force,
or even today's victimless speeding tickets.
Some bits on the "Bar" and "Contempt"...
You can post up links of how your liber anarcho voluntary
court systems would work...
...because there are many people out there who would be happy
to arrest and drag "government and insiders" into them for
a fair trial...