[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cryptocurrency: Rise of Bitcoin Cash BCH
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Cryptocurrency: Rise of Bitcoin Cash BCH
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 21:32:45 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=20161025 header.b=EgIClfYU; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=+xAT+0aC7qtLjxOkFcICA1Bz2muwcKB9ZqLXYU5MZdo=; b=0mcuixKuKl2EVCFVMvPqUL7OmJAFObm+KzQkyvvgAYfUQXcOucaL6TmdJT4lq74dnw PD0hjtU1ipggQAfUU7RLoSdxEw4I6LAh+b7E8nMtiG5E3+Fk3HLuZphfD2iYWWRocxjW K0VRDHz5jcYqrHPJuEll+g5YmfgTPnCo5YH7h1n5IzlJsjK+oQFEPPofnJPuRMerGijm BPGGrHsF3Nj1GhcoYB4eqy9ub3f7OCRfIMNkXUqahlLi80IEhlaeePtHS3Mfzb4EN29y jtWaYSIdTepUn9Ut/rkTdDvrf9N7HPiRFI2QPUMvXECNfVrXYh72y4gH/nvo20zfDePs q8yA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1530577801; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=EmIAVW80nxPa0jkgCr7lcmfleP9vsYLvywazs/gosN1yxPgRttE8j7AggppCjFFAZr ozO1mQqllmKrCxFKqaYus85xzAbTD4Tr5Rhmm4Iy4Q2SyuRSexiVTZukzxow2RfviK71 t1b1xJcKm5vbdZfPeH4MLcoLYDXiRx6wttSzCrMYmesxWgPcHEKClHTksBVblgr/kivR EuJWDBC3guBRKJQ5A5dN669SCfUohDIGRazDS1CNAwte9v5RtLMv+oetzMHoCnnM+Op6 vsyCeKZ33tKMVxoDoOZ6QAgiN4LUdz0e8abXOT+EtN2nRGUss79Xq4HXUmGG+pSyQXhc OY/A==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:59:30 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > lolwut - that's trolling, right? =)
> The beauty of cryptocurrency is that it's new, not some tired
> old govenment fiat money
yeah well - not even the most fucked up government wants to wipe out savers every two years. Here in argentina that happens every 10 years or so, and only if you are using banks.
I'm not sure how robbing everybody blind is a 'new experiment' by the way.
> same game since thousands of years.
> So all manner of new models can now be tried, new expectations,
> thought, training, usage parameters, flag days, morphing, etc...
> so many possibilities... eventually a handful reaching adoption.
oh of course that principle is fine.
> Cryptocurrency isn't trolling... it's time.
yeah - and you better come up with something which is at least as untraceable as government cash. Otherwise, we'll have to conclude that yes, this is cryptocurrency's time because crypto will allow highly increseased levels of totalitarianism in line with current, highly totalitarian trends.