[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Request to mailing list cryptography rejected
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Request to mailing list cryptography rejected
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:53:09 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=DFIVx51P; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=PTZL4/CKPje5tpQfAGoP3XqhQg+a/jWvKRcl2r6w42k=; b=Weg2d2u14biyt+BzrLsnrrDYU4gSTKH2QxDC/aaoTM97jE4CKVofTAOmVDYhKVIkud f83BZ3HpFdYp9fyBZoIiOmLU7ZT6FcZ/VcZi4DmTZKerOxgZouLU/T4Wj8wupJwhJx+G kdk8LNdqKgLRArvqIA7G2aJE2BOW3FPCVTOwl7eyi2i0tSspugJjpPd/GJt3ljR11RoI thX0LoPc436qabmhTZ2TJ2X2p7nL5X8nZpq7TbxBGBLM+4diM0uVY+ewLze/58jyfw2U 12AOCfL5/tFXvn4B0TWkcvmbCCAq5+3Q4GSo/STJjoe9jbmFkq3in6PMWnaEtUhJ/3Qy wveQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1521924839; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=K6Iaqq2dxQSKC6EJD3evHzRlT1iMXsFcdQAxJuBeNFV52xiUFGFb8u3ZyubiBULzoO G6t4g5ObMcvUDX1Chfj5+mfByIF2DrzwqLV/+nSmyAyR2Waec01zq94N3PxUJQnC8muf GxlPE7C8ZLJCxen1YOuNd0NsXheR0dVQP+e19Y6XIMRlXQDlD9QkOycc+CDA8Jz4v2uJ HRQqgdFDZIdZY4+LNgCONUq+5zC2i8Zz+LKepkR/TDHEAQulkpbYMLXAhUPQuEmIhS8c 3AjdeIsD1uGPSjCTTrucaaMCV5jF4AM9zbTC+w15kCEsRv0IogiEJk4mO36SJit4GO2m XGMQ==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:12:48 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com> wrote:
me>> also take into account that the owner of the list can censor
> It's theirs to do, and voluntary, so fork and unsub.
You correctly notice they are censors, you called them
hypocrites and you came to this list to 'complain' because
there is no censorship on this list.
And yet, the next thing you do is....laughably try to 'justify'
Try to be a little more consistent instead. If you think they
'own' the list and the people in it, then you should
congratulate them every time they censor, and suck their dicks
hard. Because by censoring you, they are exercising their g'd
given right to destroy free speech.
Also, I can't unsubscribe from their list, because I'm not
subscribed. But did you unsubscribe?
As to the the fork part, yes, if you can actually avoid an
attack by easily 'forking' something, then in pure practical
terms it makes sense to do so. Though of course from a moral
point of view the attackers still are scum. Yeah, keyword here
> > nah, you don't understand just how godly the supreme powers
> > of 'property owners' are.
> Funny the supreme powers some responsible property owners reserve,
> godly even...
> Knowledge, skills, and property should be passed on,
> not censored, chained, and stolen.
tell that to the censors....if they allow you to =)
> > It would be nice if your digital money scam disappeared
> > from the history of computing entirely.
> Not happening.
> Cure that FOMO at your local cryptocurrency meetup.
meh, bitcoin is off-topic on the cpunks mailing list. Rayzer said so!