[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:28:52 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=EC+/svPD; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=4j8Yfbsq+GqT/kb8CkVMPkhg1F9Wn8WrW/qddYebVkY=; b=nxFhe8pSF8fEM9hwhl1MnrgUgc8duEJtp7ePXzkyVNhRBJqjtLBEXwZlQcLg2ukTUa 3lAFraR5QJhr1qKJItpYa9KWh8eTtFOJcNlwcLuuBdG6vA56N5Ndkf4y9mdP88HjdXkn 958zswKxdwoMyfQsxLTnS5Tezemfd2wftqO76vusoVku7bIoYdxgRscNWjuSs4v/SgoC jPpXHpz/hIbx8nZvrNLVm2n/gyvcBNhZoAjrpdS1FmbNg438X/b547o9cWPyaSYjNIky DkUpUrik2VND3PS79MbgOYzrdxz3UozelvgK1RW4oWSflOt/liE89rywBNWPZUGYS2// s23w==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1521747008; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=bfD6ypKD/lnLrde1wslLQAXOAqVKe+YioWouOq5E8ZXRuOnygLjJKxPysoaOZXwnsa 08qj5/jkwaB4zQDndon2EBc4sK/ysEjqDI/Ik73vSPnZtGGdhoXFMeVpBjDRDKGM+iFA /aTQapsgSuJNxJw695tvZDoTMqhnvTSinkpLTslvn7u3zG7/lbsbcIezRctFEYsvA0hs xEMYTq2HqwqhP+//GtGd1GxUXRIaYgubGe+1evAwLYy0LfEpZgTp4/hHIFD8t/snc4Wi IyfhcclsyKMJ4M9xf5MFae3GKl9+YGkWqEGIQAp5lCVHC+RZXkAU9FSOugIrXJkbTrwG yTbg==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:43:27 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> I notice that you don't distinguish between public (government)
> borders and private (private property) borders. Why is that?I oppose
> government borders. But I believe in the concept of private
> property, which amounts to the right to exclude others from that
> property. We live on the surface (2 dimensional, more or less) of a
> sphere (Earth) and we desire to travel and have goods (and
> information) brought to us. That will require that roads
Come on Jim. I already refuted your right wing, fake
libertarian garbage. And it's quite funny how an engineer isn't
aware of the fact that there is AIR TRAVEL and SEA TRAVEL and
that right-wing fake 'anarchists' haven't claimed to own the
SEA and the SkY, at least YET.
So, please stop defending STATE BORDERS like you did and stop
wholly misrepresenting libertarian philosphy.
> For what it's worth, I also oppose it when government requires people
> to show some sort of identification in order to travel.
Do you really? But that's what happens when ICE DOES ITS JOB
> But I
> believe I cannot prohibit it if a private (non-governmental) company
> such as an airline decides, for itself, that it will insist on
> identification in order to allow passengers to travel.
lawl - didn't your mommny teach you not to lie? You actually
don't object to the police state as long as you can pretend
> The risk to
> fellow passengers has become too great (hijacking, bombing, etc)
ha ha ha - you are worse than pathetic.
Jim Bell, posting pentagon propaganda about 'terrists' in the
cpunks mailing list. Congrats!