Re: DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

On 03/20/2018 12:23 AM, jim bell wrote:
> 'victimless crimes', such as ... illegal re-entry to America

I agree with the other examples you cited, but I would not call illegal
(re-)immigration a victimless crime in all circumstances. I agree our
immigration laws are broken as currently written and enforced; however,
dealing with illegal aliens takes resources away from the rest of us,
especially given that they often do not pay the appropriate amount of
taxes back into the system compared to someone here legally.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn AT rushpost.com>
http://www.rantroulette.com