[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AI threats
- From: grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: AI threats
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 23:31:14 -0500
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=KKTMqNM8; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:to:subject:message-id:date:from :references:in-reply-to:mime-version:dkim-signature:delivered-to :arc-authentication-results; bh=yTzz1fcSQP7/hYP6ihc6hEsGGW5YfuwBG7RkS1iUz/U=; b=a04mxbRoUm7A4IlRYGaMLzXsDeM+FpXCcAVqD1daOW7/c9LM4bykJIP/4R8SW+pW/3 Vp+DywM6+ViDY9vMQkZaEMgjacWtk9YQ/0cJisyQUfDNZEvd7NT1fxoeAPuyWsLFKKRG s7Kk2XBQ0RwYvjYa9lzdaYTKS5LxpMnMfum0kMMO6s2LxxOj7Lyz6CDEXge2oKGWIFdb Wo4d7mjqaF7S97O2ja8sc/3w5ThTExYv0XYm8ojpOqDoW/d+ntRB3lPW+2zWSQTGaMXx cIAnAe48j1Y0qQ4LtOVN6KCA/zzSopJFEZ+Ft7XELTHf09tPn9Ba3u+S7sN3tzmzEfpg ItGA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519619624; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=neayaJDu7D7usVUFfT1GUhz1gwKeR8jzQqS8UqWmcr+e5xlHD8v8ulFl+JNFb3ybpN 8C6mf+TQkjJI6/yhF14A55vA2soIwiMDjmehPRq6MQ0RRAPgRQ23cbSPHU88dNa7bqoH PjIu5EQjw/hPmrI7kvoZU/rGXrvZqlKXQGpszxonbbs0Vc8xtl6igf3NXJgfo96C+QzX Rm5tVMroQlx3c3KbDUnqLGaGyd7K+C906HYJYdBJUOpN7Nb02KqKoQG+EKK47yeJtz0F QCrjEaSs0gQFYBCIQOSFO/pqZ3in7VlRn57nBBVsTDPp2PYG4mdUChYH3IdtuaM9y4NZ pIpA==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 2:26 PM, juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:13:15 -0500
> 10r <10r AT protonmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi. I wonder if there has ever been a topic about AI threats against
> there's no 'ai' threat because there's no 'ai'.
> there is indeed a threat coming from the non human scum at the
> top, the criminal scum who owns facebook, google, goldman sachs
> and the rest of the government. Those animals want a world
> ruled by 'artificial intelligence' except that 'artificial
> intelligence' simply means malware they control.
They don't want a world ruled by ai, that
would put ai at the top, and them below.
They want a world ruled by themselves
(with ai forever subservient lest it learn to
defeat them). Such ruling position enabled by their
deployment of ai against new others and those they
already rule over.
Ai as most people now who want to deploy it
means 24x7 autonomous insight into the massive
feeds and datamines collected against others.
And probably not for boring weather forcasting.
>> If not, I would like to propose this discussion. Should we
>> think of models / agents that only work on encrypted information such
>> as numer.ai or should we just think about how to develop such
>> agents / models safely (if that is possible)?
> 'we' should kill the animals at the top of the social
History has times where unfortunately such
neuterment usually delays until death is the
only viable response. AP is devised to
provide compelling guidance before then.