[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: Fedjusticeshutdown.org
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:22:42 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=evBI9yzM; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=8URzQH3EWPLJjaJjbuU8b19tWWZXt1BxoYt9UeWV5ys=; b=xeJ/iIgrQ1KKw0LVLyYgxMkbSIzd86X7txSy1ZTj3jjlNNCY6H1w9BhzKrEjUWrOFh FoLkGy20D7XjjTOqKLrM+f8tRKuU861SwXb2kVGoMBOphuJOQmspwP86cVlfcFJOtHj+ faX2BHeWU1GAdxE6EcG7N5xc820Z/LLF19CKp/nSD+GGNaCdNBuLsiK6Siqg6ci71IAB A7zHH0mVSWf8OhB4Osq53ejsEEZtCeVCiXb+u7lxFZLtV3papeRmLMtq7Qc2YKF7XRR1 yBy8hxbh07qOtbTnxGVw3f6hsXscGfSeJbDKu11+1KdD52xx+TG64wEX/zHB7hHITIr3 OgwQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519446249; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=YardS3IPfjU0hl+swn/vi061lN5BcGKMKhgSLc/XR2C9RuWQZezemPyPo2DrxUNYY7 7g6P5/Lm+LN7CAOJr7HfLeGMRGvm/KAlxUd0dCCiRvUBmfYuy4Lzh4GbwAeajM5ybaEa Kf96VyvzflXI77hc7n1W/B/LxyNlvBfwzVch7eTVei0mcdSFFJ9yyrQLZ8nQSZeMPvit vYwMXu1iWdkRab6WG5VSKSmWVDEJKv0/5Px41hWKnsApAmrnUNLv/CrMooCSutBHOAit 4cudKdr5a5FMUyPhgJ7VlOISQ2XeJyTSg2ZNkgrJRw3wNqRTJWg7blS7WE4TDsyujXnQ 1C2w==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 02:55:20 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Friday, February 23, 2018, 2:41:04 PM PST, juan
> <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:21:19 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 17, 2018, 3:14:45 PM PST, juan
> > <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote: jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > fedjusticeshutdown.org
> > > Jim Bell
> > https://fedjusticeshutdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Fedjusticeshutdownnew2.pdf
> > >>>Who would donate?
> > >>>Rich Libertarians of all types. Peter Thiel.
> > > I wonder why supreme anti libertarian scum like thiel would
> > > donate even one dollar to the cause of freedom?
> >> If you don't think Thiel is a libertarian, you could help your
> >> position immensely by citing as many specific positions
> > I dont care what thiel says. I care about what he does
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
> Well, I too am bothered by his heavy reliance on government as a
> customer.However, this could be turned into an OPPORTUNITY:
haha =) I guess you are seeing the glass half full.
> Nobel was so guilt-ridden about his making his fortune in dynamite,
> that he founded the fund that supported the Nobel Prize.
> Thiel might be similarly wracked with guilt.
> He is said to be worth $3 billion. Perhaps one third of a percent of
> that would fund my fedjusticeshutdown.org operation for a whole year,
> I think.
come to think of it, is there samething like
https://www.crowdsupply.com/ but for political
projects? If not, creating such a site might be a
apparently this bullshit video game
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen got 170 millions
(!!!!!) on kickstarter.
you might get lucky and get something from some rich donors like
thiel but maybe you can get more from 'ordinary' people?
oh, just remembered, here's a guy donating ~5000 btc
(as to thiel, maybe he's somewhat ashamed of being a 'private'
facade for the NSA and posing as 'libertarian', although I'd
argue that if he had any moral principles at all he wouldn't do
what he does).
> Jim Bell