Re: Fedjusticeshutdown.org

On Friday, February 23, 2018, 2:41:04 PM PST, juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:21:19 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

>    On Saturday, February 17, 2018, 3:14:45 PM PST, juan
> <juan.g71 AT gmail.com> wrote: jim bell <jdb10987 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > fedjusticeshutdown.org
> >          Jim Bell
>

> https://fedjusticeshutdown.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Fedjusticeshutdownnew2.pdf

>    > I wonder why supreme anti libertarian scum like thiel would
>    > donate even one dollar to the cause of freedom?
>

>> If you don't think Thiel is a libertarian, you could help your
>> position immensely by citing as many specific positions

 >   I dont care what thiel says. I care about what he does

  >  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

Well, I too am bothered by his heavy reliance on government as a customer.
However, this could be turned into an OPPORTUNITY:  Alfred Nobel was so guilt-ridden about his making his fortune in dynamite, that he founded the fund that supported the Nobel Prize.

Thiel might be similarly wracked with guilt.

He is said to be worth $3 billion.  Perhaps one third of a percent of that would fund my fedjusticeshutdown.org operation for a whole year, I think.

               Jim Bell