[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Agenda
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: New Agenda
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 00:24:50 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=ZJ2vB8Wy; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=LanLiN5XDYYo0EbtKzk2OBARII6GZQGayegFmMqk07k=; b=u/cTlkjFkVP7k1GYmUimzb2RBaBIWOKE1wcFcM80KQ/93dlefH8WlFl44leDxK5pny 3pFIEMEP0ZSuhmXEOVYufE9M2zzt7+9ax9hW6E29amV/JlitfHMen3a6BKTp5o3eHiUb bHcLTx1VsfEkdHhuHsZ4jpXx/8+G8V6ZQ9EaEtWfbDhnyK2b9dGY28kUeIi4DzRzCCim SHspJREy9e74yYdQF8/P58MVtPHIcyLRKwMVpsSyd9i+eZQCzV/cANnVUY3KWs3Fzw35 xCSkXXM2MF1typH51DTVvGx0aqARBrJvpeFf/BM/EIC3Y2jwHSfHPWiKIDBxIy4vHwGD 8ZMA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519356375; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=HBlyf3JjehQGRxG/PZTQKTX8bYBQxQyzpsPM03RK6c9H8GUX+aNFQis1q8+eCNSqlJ gPINM9C6zF/KMz0hN1oUg/Q3kGZ5rPbfWkHeM8ykJRJpn6NgZtymcEuE+pzeGDnnaCLz skWrtFu+F8orJFNy+cAHBHMn7Sna21D6hcRNkhaYP6joGlESq/J7LnfmWP2mjMSsM56m byrxeMAl6CDJ7XNIQmQN5ziCAttH0vdHcpMwyhN0DMgpykSfNXo/3eD2THnMEaaIkNtQ 28hEeMB80UO7IBoOuLTUvylpfz3C3u3HHVbz5Kd8KTm4ZsduEOwrcNIlxC0/FPAlQ0fz x6VQ==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 02:55:17 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com> wrote:
> >> And you're conclusion is that they could find a needle of
> >> intelligence in a mountain of hay?
> > what do you mean by 'intelligence'? are you still dreaming of
> > 'terrists'? (though of course you fucking statist americans are
> > terrorists)
> I see, the government just might try to acquire data of you
> masterbating in the bathroom. Just so it can have control over
> anyone. I really should have known that.
do you think you are mocking me with the "masterbating in the
> But the truth is, that
> while there may be too much power in a branch that would allow such
> activity, it must get counterbalanced by another. However, skeptical
> you are, that's the USA's DESIGN.
> You've got to use the tools given
> to you by the Law otherwise the tendency is for the system to MOW YOU
oh - and? Now you swithched to the corrupt to the core nonsense
according to which you have to "work from the inside"? First become
owner of goldman sachs...then spend all the trillions you stole?
> Hence, fight club.
> > now, disregarding the bullshit about non existent 'terrists', are
> > you askng if the 'govt officials' are too stupid to find
> > information on anywone they want to frame? Does the question even
> > need to be answered?
> > But just for you : yes, they can find all the 'intelligence' they
> > want to frame anybody for any 'crime'. Among other things.
> But the thing is, you have the power fo the press. If they start
> taking you down for masterbating,
what - the fuck - are you talking about ?
>you can point out to the people how
> insipid your government is for priortizing your personal "shucking the
> shim" as a matter of national defense. Or are you saying that the
> people are too stupid too and they'd sit idly?
> >> In theory, yes. In practice, they don't know
> >> how. Perhaps they're archiving it for some future time however
> >> when they have the tech.
> > oh sure, they don't know how
> > https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/08/dea-and-nsa-team-intelligence-laundering
> BUT is EFF just a front for creating fear and doubt?
oh sorry you're right. That article and anything like that is lies
from terrists who hate amerikkka and want to create 'FUD'. Maybe
they're russian trolls???
> More on that
> >> >> They
> >> >> cultivate and harness the feelings you are expressing so they
> >> >> can live in that magical moment of power you provide.
> >> >
> >> > if you are a surveillance state with records of people
> >> > all over the planet, do you want your targets to know
> >> > that you have that 'capability' or do you want them to believe
> >> > you don't?
> Shit, the secret's out. YOU know and have now posted it to an
> anarchist mailing list. What will you do?
> >> > in other words what you are saying is what a government
> >> > agent would say.
> >> SHIT. Yet, in may analysis you are analyzing from the pov of a
> >> paranoiac -- not an intelligent skeptic.
> > so you are in the cpunks mailing list telling people that they
> > are tin foil hat wearing crazies because they think govt
> > surveillance is a real serious threat.
> No, I believe it's just a precautionary measure against the typical
> abuses of power that occur and a chance to develop some cool tech.
> It's not about being probable but about being prepared.
I don't know what - the fuck - you are saying.
> > and you think using jargon from the supreme scum of the earth,
> > the psychiatric mafia, makes you an enlightened...what.
> > if anyone is crazy here it is you. You are clearly out of touch
> > with reality as illustrated by your lunatic bullshit about
> > religion and now by your views on surveillance which are, again,
> > detached from reality. Or you are a fucking liar.
> No. I am a little bit crazy.
oh ok. So you better keep your 'enlightened' views about surveillance
to your crazy self?
> >> I'm wondering about it. I'm just saying there are powers that
> >> people tap into without even knowing about it and that science
> >> hasn't understood. Things like quantum entanglement.
> > so you didn't mean anything coherent by the comment on flash
> > memory? Just more hand waving bullshit?
> I mean something coherent with quantum entanglement, I just don't
> think industry has really learned how to tap it (cell phones witth
> quantum tunneling are an unexplored hoax, as far as I'm concerned.)
the pseuco philosophical quantum bullshit is completely irrelevant
when making ICs. The engineering oligarchy who controls the
'industry' and foundries know how to practically make flash memory or
anything else. They also know how to backdoor whatever they make.
> >> >> Yeah, and joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data to
> >> >> analyze by your super AI network. So all that work for nuthin'.
> >> >
> >> > "joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data"
> >> >
> >> > of course he is - and here you show again that you are
> >> > either clueless or spreading misinformation on purpose.
> >> >
> >> > I'll let you figure out why totalitarian governemnts
> >> > (that is all governments) find it very useful to know what their
> >> > tax cattle think and do.
> >> I think you are onto something, but that "something" is not
> >> technological in nature.
> > I simply pointed out that your comments on surveillance were
> > based on wrong premises. Surveillance has fuck to do with
> > catching any 'terrist'.
> Well, there is a legitimate panopticon threat, but then the paranoiac
> is the one generating it in partner ship with the oppressor.
sure - victims are to blam.
> So what
> is the way to defeat the panopticon. AFAIK, no one has published a
> way to defeat the panopticon problem. As far as catching joe sixpack
> fingering his neighbot's wife, I just don't think I should care. He
> probalbly should get caught, right?
of course he should not get caught. But hey you are some right wing
kkkristian lunatic so no doubt you follow what the bible says. In
this case joe six pack should be stoned to death right?
> Now, in the case of juan
> masterbating (again), I think his own paranoia is his biggest enemy,
ok - you have said many stupid things mostly in the areas of statism,
jew-kkkristian theocratic vomit, and economics. But now you are
making the case for "surveillance doesn't exist/doesn't matter" in
the cpunks mailing list. That's a new record for you! These sre
your most stupid posts so far!! Congrats!!!
> because the those with the confident aura win against the keystone
> dicks on patrol with the data they have on you.
> But I don't want to argue with you. I just think you'd get more power
> following what I suggested than being a pleib towards your own
sorry, what did you suggest? Should I buy some more tin hats before
more inflation kicks in?