[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Agenda
- From: "\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: New Agenda
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:58:50 -0600
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=lLdZVTDH; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:dkim-signature :delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=+DmRRYijuStyLmr1SuXL+OnfdmO2szKBU5ZuUEjPKtg=; b=uYnVF2eDwOdHLLKKVPbTyltYgorEZ5d2AKwEN7V1EeLciq6seP21/Bl5kpHATIzmnp aodd2Ue4rTvHglXwpoDg36vKpSXtpP85DqKQ9VSnz5WK/xMd3GQi99PrcmZwmEmtayWB P2ebnN42NM137DqjBGUkEBkKFmpzwdXW8+yqBFycNIimaCRKst59cJNhDSutIwzAziXa YE5BP1X1WWGTu7A/InpQ0ChGCKobcqDy8gYyiJFS0f8Q1SDAZ7DUwVk3kq79gFl0Mvpx 7h1zZdH4h0kieZOF5f5QKhYr01jRFtSlMOhbHFjguLAYvJghJsu/DtdrP26adAWexNnS fr1w==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519351211; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=ykWgJdXQas0H3wha2tyqwZt0pGzP/mGe8JcAsDuiINkN3yqkUmUuUCD+38r1vzpy7b YA9Bc8Y3jhTxTrI8xxDE78ZUORHJ2IjDwSRBmJsZ6nMA6FqJm/J1pO5/qDRenspOLWg4 hq16Z6u5ptM+2hDVr9eKtvI+N3lGN9m3pTgp3AwcFMyEY7Kq+J6rikGZw38irb7863jm RywT8rznYgHWyR53zwwPh2DQbwtWO/9YLGH40AjQFxlRSsmfc7AbBeeLViIsPVantmEu hUgX5EanEaausb6V21IvWlvzmf7n/ArJsvWzo5BtbrP41PftQXHnESLmv15riFQGCtj8 jk7A==
- Cc: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
>> No -- even though you haven't told me that you're not educated on the
>> topic, which would make it seem like you can pose as a semi-expert
>> without anyone getting the wise. However, I can tell through analysis
>> of your writing.
> lawl - Oh wait - Are you using a super AI to do the 'analysis'?
Ha, no. I wondered if you'd catch that though.
>> People educated on a topic simply don't talk about
>> the topic in the same way as those who aren't, except a few
>> self-educated wildcards. Maybe you're one of them, but if you were,
>> you'd know that it was bullshit (even AI gadgets like Alexa and such
>> -- stick with Roomba-level and you'll be more accurate). so...
> Ill spell it out for you : the AI bullshit I was
> referring to is image recognition. Of course there isn't
> anything 'intelligent' in it, it just works by brute force on
> FASTER CHEAPER HARDWARE.
Ah, you are right in theory.
>> Have you ever talked to a high-level government official?
> No. But I've talked to a lot of lackeys of 'high level
And you're conclusion is that they could find a needle of intelligence
in a mountain of hay? In theory, yes. In practice, they don't know
how. Perhaps they're archiving it for some future time however when
they have the tech.
>> cultivate and harness the feelings you are expressing so they can live
>> in that magical moment of power you provide.
> if you are a surveillance state with records of people
> all over the planet, do you want your targets to know that you
> have that 'capability' or do you want them to believe you
> the answer to the rhetorical question is obviously : if you are
> a spy you don't want your victims to realize they are being
> spied on. So you lie and say you can't spy on them cause it's
> 'too expensive'.
> in other words what you are saying is what a government agent
> would say.
SHIT. Yet, in may analysis you are analyzing from the pov of a
paranoiac -- not an intelligent skeptic. Which is why you'd better
making a path to enlightenment. Governments don't care much about
> "No one knows how to make flash memory "
> the hell is that supposed to mean? Do you think jesus makes
> flash memory?
I'm wondering about it. I'm just saying there are powers that people
tap into without even knowing about it and that science hasn't
understood. Things like quantum entanglement.
>> > the target of surveillance is joe-six pack, not any
>> > 'terrists' that only exist in the mind of fascist juedo-christian
>> > scum from the 'developed world'.
>> Yeah, and joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data to analyze by
>> your super AI network. So all that work for nuthin'.
> "joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data"
> of course he is - and here you show again that you are either
> clueless or spreading misinformation on purpose.
> I'll let you figure out why totalitarian governemnts (that is
> all governments) find it very useful to know what their tax
> cattle think and do.
I think you are onto something, but that "something" is not
technological in nature.
>> It shows I got high up at one point -- that's all. I probably got it
>> from being in jail, actually. But seriously, you're better off
>> following a path to enlightenment then getting super specialized in
>> crypto or anything else technical at this point.
> not sure if you're using the impersonal you, but I am not
> getting specialized in crypto anyway
Well, what are you actually here for?
>> My writing is going to be wierd. It's true -- it comes from a very
>> unique journey across the unknown, but treat it/me like digital shaman
>> -- wild but magically, technically accurate.
> though in reality you are mostly arguing for its own sake. YOU
> said "the internet has been turned into the old medium"
> which I take it to mean the internet has become an outlet for
> the same old propaganda.
No, it has become a medium for people to express their ego, not to
connect to one another or motivate society.