[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Agenda
- From: juan <juan.g71 AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: New Agenda
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 22:42:11 -0300
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass email@example.com header.s=20161025 header.b=g/R3O7d1; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:message-id :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=1b2RC7xV9/+PXDypn9yPSZwxpgCcWn6a6iq00QwtvXw=; b=J6QZKtBwHEp/PFQ2LwrWz598T5s3V5LAYF1OPSkxiwy8693ahvVgNtMahxPrDYC4/6 Hm3JNINAl5l8ul6GXbLCJh1vuZ6pAYa6zqgmEx0RjfuS70NgSB7hvA81ncSbbsnO9kyW ZtGIA90PBocXd80/+OTETRI1NtQGuAvZyyJ1TwmX8PBUdFvS4qV7fzUkh8a9kNO8u5Uq QDJ1EMD5Y6/C4hjomC38vHsnoQiDEPI4iEE2VE+X4PcQBcknLEPxR+eBubYjHsiOp7YJ UDVn88NgP1xVSAKCkM/l6qstglyV/mpVytfxXEHOhz9yOgmK9P1jv9QbT0NMwrvOpElP 0GvQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519350215; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=ApSFUY9lWS8VD4fuLgAIDx1ksPlRdrQvsRjv8pSqxXwO3CS31l7obKjm0gpA5JB3lM cvlade4ydHnDIvmmMLNX34UjXEpnN+l5LJSnbj834OurPiiFiDHt4y3twPFAPcGI4SzF QQueHNq3vzWaqBliqaV7AZeeAX9gDqNBI3I1qxJKxUQHjAkpxxow9hLhJGpwJL8CSJba 3e1UEoKpRS12P32MwnO2BM7scF4KVdMkmDWyXX00cZFK+/c+eQ3WtM+boRb7KvbPGRYF pnqY9ixn0KC+vYDGOcqR5Al+ysnQu/bL+xpttxL/1pSwaEvYT/35yY40Nj+RsPUK+F1h 0zYQ==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cp <cypherpunks AT cpunks.org>
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:48:45 -0600
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward AT gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Dude, I've done AI -- believe me, they don't know much beyond
> >> keywords. Give me a break. You're still uneducated about it which
> >> makes you an easy victim.
> > okay - your first try might have been because you are
> > 'uneducated'
> > but now you are repeating the exact 'uneducated' bullshit
> > so at this point you can't be just stupid, your have malicious
> > intent.
> No -- even though you haven't told me that you're not educated on the
> topic, which would make it seem like you can pose as a semi-expert
> without anyone getting the wise. However, I can tell through analysis
> of your writing.
lawl - Oh wait - Are you using a super AI to do the 'analysis'?
> People educated on a topic simply don't talk about
> the topic in the same way as those who aren't, except a few
> self-educated wildcards. Maybe you're one of them, but if you were,
> you'd know that it was bullshit (even AI gadgets like Alexa and such
> -- stick with Roomba-level and you'll be more accurate). so...
I originally referred to AI BULLSHIT. Looks like your "writing
analysis" doesn't include basic reading on your part.
Ill spell it out for you : the AI bullshit I was
referring to is image recognition. Of course there isn't
anything 'intelligent' in it, it just works by brute force on
FASTER CHEAPER HARDWARE.
> > so no, I don't believe your government propaganda of the
> > form "trust me! they are inept!"
> You may believe the media hype but most of it is just that: hype.
what hype - oh you mean a couple of half honest reports once
in a while to keep some illusion of the 'press' being
'independent' - LMAO.
such political 'education' coming from you...
> Have you ever talked to a high-level government official?
No. But I've talked to a lot of lackeys of 'high level
> cultivate and harness the feelings you are expressing so they can live
> in that magical moment of power you provide.
if you are a surveillance state with records of people
all over the planet, do you want your targets to know that you
have that 'capability' or do you want them to believe you
the answer to the rhetorical question is obviously : if you are
a spy you don't want your victims to realize they are being
spied on. So you lie and say you can't spy on them cause it's
in other words what you are saying is what a government agent
> >> > and even without that 'neural network' bullshit, you
> >> > think they can't index text? Or record audio? etc etc etc
> >> No, the cost is too high.
> > thanks. I was about to made that exact point. You saved me
> > half the trouble.
> > As a matter of FUCKING, VERY IMPORTANT FACT, the price of
> > electronic garbage for spying keeps going down by the
> > minute. 'Processing power' gets cheaper and cheaper by the minute
> > while the amount of people to surveil remains pretty much
> > constant. Do you get that, you 'expert' on 'artificial
> > intelligence' from 'mit' ?
> It sure seems like it.
because it is like it. Again, do you have any basic grasp of
simple counting, trends and historical data? Hardware is
ridiculously cheap and there are spying devices everywhere.
Fucktards even use them 'voluntarily'.
> But a lot of it works on pixie dust -- people,
> like you, who believe in the enormous power of it all. No one knows
> how to make flash memory for example. Research it.
"No one knows how to make flash memory "
the hell is that supposed to mean? Do you think jesus makes
> >> Once they filter all of the data with the
> >> best AI, they still have months of work to do which mostly ends up
> >> as worthless because in the end terrorists aren't using the
> >> network.
> > you can't be so fuking stupid? What TERRORISTS are you
> > talking about? There are NONE.
> > the target of surveillance is joe-six pack, not any
> > 'terrists' that only exist in the mind of fascist juedo-christian
> > scum from the 'developed world'.
> Yeah, and joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data to analyze by
> your super AI network. So all that work for nuthin'.
I first mentioned "AI bullshit" (not super network) and
now I further clarified what I meant by that.
"joe sixpack isn't generating any useful data"
of course he is - and here you show again that you are either
clueless or spreading misinformation on purpose.
I'll let you figure out why totalitarian governemnts (that is
all governments) find it very useful to know what their tax
cattle think and do.
> >> >> Don't get paranoid -- get educated & get HARD.
> >> >
> >> > get educated about what? the true nature and scope of
> >> > surveillance and government?
> >> Yes, you're still living on 90's level understanding.
> > sure that coming from an american statist, lunatic
> > jew-kkkristian who has written a bunch of nonsense straight
> > out from the pentagon.
> Fine. If I can generate content that is pentagon level, that's great.
lawl - pentagon level means intellectual cesspool level.
furthermore, what I mean by stuff "from the pentagon" is that
what you are saying is military propaganda. The kind meant
to mislead the enemy in to a sense of false security.
> It shows I got high up at one point -- that's all. I probably got it
> from being in jail, actually. But seriously, you're better off
> following a path to enlightenment then getting super specialized in
> crypto or anything else technical at this point.
not sure if you're using the impersonal you, but I am not
getting specialized in crypto anyway
> My writing is going to be wierd. It's true -- it comes from a very
> unique journey across the unknown, but treat it/me like digital shaman
> -- wild but magically, technically accurate.
your writing didn't strike me as weird. It struck me as cheap
though in reality you are mostly arguing for its own sake. YOU
said "the internet has been turned into the old medium"
which I take it to mean the internet has become an outlet for
the same old propaganda. I simply added it's not just a passive
outlet but it spies on the users.
You know. Like the telescreen.