[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A new form of mailing list ?
- From: Valentin Pasquale <valentin.pasquale AT orange.fr>
- Subject: Re: A new form of mailing list ?
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:49:21 +0100
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:to:date:message-id:in-reply-to:from :references:subject:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=BWlQV12GwK+6bKNMomYDlmNhivcExrJNjc+5yistnLo=; b=zA7tK4EnB9RMMcNWDGU+toazXnBupaZ1zbGgApz1PqjzrENFvqbnLpB9hQjxMBcTRz lJpOXyNKEFFVEB9indRpQG7m2ZmLk/NaLTa4TFEeHOilUXiRjR2WXUoWNmTNqnZnN005 gn4b4TujqHuRFg8j6TkxMpzWTZUGUncUN1j98kZWMmGfi/0Px9XEZTWVImI225nvPYJv 3HPI3YiEaGoxBASWtWuYcvMyGvDNT3DKC087ytp1TdQno7J36tocUnYYNenU/tfr0oqT DLAbBOXQejoBoPFPgQhdhk2RpNP8I2SuBSHd8aDgmNcSfDkTEsM34GAiT0UZyM3Jmx6+ XExA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1519066184; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=fk6IW+HdFRiv18fxyxPsxYafbh3MDJpzsRLFa4/+7YSf4sHERWV1nIznTl0mQNb4sA gPvKrNQoD4R5Iw81MMjPeyo6FDueTqBNuldZfFmSgQ8qIQWRBFF2U6oHRHMmTZiocgbi noFHAbuTTpsIyrx3YDDvd343d47NUlCh1zrOj4Zt+RDvwJlX6mCc56QmoFYMPKTFPYml xi5MmA5owichTPwT5qs8vaJS53ARO4Q5bFEAVHECr0jBUDQhejrh4O7vuqmCbvWq6h4y CVEYoaLGeq6jSJXTcheGu9obLRGX3KOoLP/3dvuENqsdLYv8oKuN8wTwA0Rtj2SdiykL fEyA==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: "cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org" <cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org>
The Ethereum blockchain support smart contract, therefore to interact with them you need to fill a "data form" in your transaction
Because you can fill in with the hexa you want (in any transaction), you can "write", and upload anything you want. The site etherscan.io can display the ASCII, for example here (it's written "Hi here") : https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/tx/0x00bfab09b0c950967b252c10f50ea0c2d65af39e1289feb7057805f12a3753bd
Howerer because it's expensive (the more data you upload the expensive it is) I guess people would talk on one of the ethereum test net (on rinkeby you can get a dozen of ether for free, enough to talk for a while) (ethereum or another one it doesn't matter)
I guess next generation of Internet puzzle (like CICADA3301) will be upload on blockchains instead of twitter
I found the concept "cool" therefore seeking for your feedback being not a cypherpunk
> On 19 Feb 2018, at 12:56, sergey <jahr AT bk.ru> wrote:
> Can you explain how it is working, please?
>> On 19.02.2018 09:48, Valentin Pasquale wrote:
>> A friend showed my that : https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/address/0x402011f50057a2c4da098b063f698b4fbebfb88c
>> Which is someone trying to seek for people to talk with on the blockchain
>> Anyone here tried that ?
>> Is it a better form of mailing list for you cypher punks against censorship or whatever ?.