[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PRESIDENTIAL POORTRAIT
- From: Steve Kinney <admin AT pilobilus.net>
- Subject: Re: PRESIDENTIAL POORTRAIT
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 03:50:28 -0500
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:in-reply-to:mime-version :user-agent:date:message-id:from:references:to:subject:delivered-to :arc-authentication-results; bh=VhyK1w65d+87S/u17YPheDkKTxc3WoIrjlZzGn++lfo=; b=qEtF56WWtQA06IVW6JAdfgA5dZCOKis9nHf7ilWBOo8T+sdYdlCBCPwlXafQhHzwB2 E2lczqczhyj6VJ35FpfjyKnki8ZACYAurdXhfXyWEqQjkJxX+27ejW5anJdkoWM9m1hg eD6i8t018XgybwluCcd3ju+PqcCLiRcBYdLmAHKNs55NcWCzJfbCvFwlGOHEcreoAt4l zgpix9K4xxnYMICTJq+djK9+vsvl8aN5n9Q1WUoKqP7eGTPNfdcTONk8JMYLaXIA/xr2 yVvpmTMy1Oon02TUBoX0LFKaI4mGx2DW2fjoy7K5ucIHnKzVj/ykpIia7iYCLYj9JCKR chIw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1518511885; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=wHdHu1v///lnsS/4/Owq8rug9mC1mx0Zs1dP5HNB/sARv5jAAx41XGsvK2RdD6KCb5 fe5uEXO/FZrxkpTNSX2WkMWvHL+3Dgus7IUjLKpSxnR6UVjws+vHoGrQEBcePx7jX94x MPBfILRaowBRs+72xQFyez0xs0fsC/tKKMSeW36zHuJZOjL2cW6mD3/BpN3mXfqU6Ju3 R+l+XPnIj9vWsbiH3FzWik2PtqNb1jW9Giv8ENYnvaQoopDVDA2oAR0E3FzLQHpWfkpT RJBxMj7lvgY2pZSDTntxFZMq8lgUbtpivreIsyqfFnnLhrmMkyWNzWlWDk8Nj2KmcnMr nfnA==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cypherpunks AT lists.cpunks.org
On 02/13/2018 02:11 AM, Maui Wowie wrote:
> 'Coolest Monkey in the Jungle', amirite ?
> [pic related]
> Lol but for real tho.
> The artist did a matte painting in photoshop, using the fucking clone
> stamp tool, to forever portray the first Halfrican President of the
> United States.
> Mr. Obama should have this shit repainted by an actual artist, not some
> third-year art school student.
> The "painting" is so bad that wikipedia is censoring it, and four other
> presidential portraits, citing 'Public Domain Issues'.
> Second [pic related] proves they are full of shit.
The first time I saw that "poor trait" pun it was applied to a picture
of Sylvester P. Smyth, Cracked Magazine's "poor man's Alfred E. Newman."
I myself did make the satirical image attached to this here message,
really just an amplification of found art. Also available via the World
Wide Web at
And don't miss:
My favorite, a True Story™:
Obamanation, Abomination, where's the big fat hairy difference?
Tweedledum and Tweedledee /agreed/ to have a battle, and by the time
they were done arming and armoring themselves it was too late and their
mother called them in for dinner. (Srsly, look it up.)
When "Democracy" rears its crypto-fascist head, expect epic political
theater and classic political satire to be just as relevant now as ever.
menwith hill plus spies.png
Description: PNG image
Description: OpenPGP digital signature