New Address Filtered from Archives

I try to keep blacklisting addresses to being a rare occurrence, but there are certain types of speech I'm just not willing to provide a mirror/platform for. Occasionally saying something won't incur a blacklist, but repeatedly going out of your way to drop references in will.

My filtering addresses isn't without precedent but, so far, has remained rare.

Without further ado, I'm adding the user drtjimjesus AT protonmail.com / drtjimjesus AT hushmail.com to my blacklist.

The primary causes are
I'm reasonably sure that this user is actually the same as one of those blocked earlier.

Either way, their messages will no longer appear in my mirror's (though if they're quoted by someone, that will appear)