Re: "Documenting Hate" Project

On 02/28/2017 12:13 AM, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2/28/2017 3:09 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>> "Documenting Hate" Project:
>
> That you want there to be hate crimes so much, that you look so hard for
> hate crimes, and are so thrilled when you think you have found them,
> reveals your hatred, not ours.

I can't speak for others, but I certainly don't want there to be hate
crimes. Shining a spotlight on them is the first step to ending them.

I personally would be overjoyed if there were no more hate crimes
tomorrow and every day for the rest of my life thereafter.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn AT rushpost.com>
http://www.rantroulette.com