Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

Hi, shiny happy people!  :D

I promised to thank Trump publicly when he was able to do a thing I
really appreciate.  Due to his silly, very incompetent administrative
and economic actions and decisions, the dollar lost a lot of its value
in my country and today I paid 30% less in a bottle of imported wine
than I paid in last October.  Thank you for being so stupid, Mr.
Trump!  All the times you destroy your country's economy, the dollar
loses value and importance in the whole world, wheee!!!  :D