Re: 10 judges are nuts.

On 02/24/2017 01:19 AM, John Newman wrote:
On Feb 23, 2017, at 11:56 PM, Razer <g2s AT riseup.net> wrote:

On 02/23/2017 08:44 PM, juan wrote:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:24:03 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir AT riseup.net> wrote:

It was WWII that led to economic prosperity in the US. The war effort
built up industry. Europe and Asia were in ruins. The sense of shared
sacrifice encouraged hard work, and more equity. There were good
investment opportunities.
    Only partially correct. The 'war effort' destroyed industry and
    competitors outside of the US and made the whole of the world
    subservient to the US nazi government. That in turn meant that
    the americunts were able to sell coca cola all over the world,
    among other things...

If the German Nazis won we'd be drinking Fanta Cola instead.

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/fanta.asp

Odd though. You can still buy Fanta in the US. It must be a 5th column!

Rr
I'm afraid Trump is going to get the Mexican coca-cola, the shit in
a glass bottle made with real cane sugar, locked up on the other
side of the border due to his fucking wall/trade wars/deportations/etc....

Mexican coke is good! Err, mexican coca-cola...

Hate to say it but most indigenous Mexicans would relish that. Coca Cola has privatized most of Mexico's water, and maybe that would knock the price of water down. But for the brown bubbly sugar water,,, I think the local family restaurant has connections. Sort of like Okie cigarette smuggling out of the trunks of windowless Dodge Chargers

Rr.