Re: Peter Thiel, Palantir, NSA... versus You!

On 02/23/2017 08:36 PM, Mirimir wrote:
On 02/23/2017 06:14 PM, Razer wrote:

On 02/23/2017 04:59 PM, grarpamp wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Razer <g2s AT riseup.net> wrote:
Palantir was one of Barrett Brown/ProjectPM's main foci regarding
private
company domestic surveillance for the US government. I have a zipped
archive
of ProjectPM (HTML) before Brown's arrest and concurrent takeover of
PM's
domain by Cloudflare.

If anyone want a copy. Let me know. It's in the MegaCloud.
Just post the link for people to download as they wish.
Not likely to be taken down, if so a reup and repub wil fix.
Sorry. Don't want some hostile-entity filebot sucking all my free
account bandwidth. :>

Rr
The file (wiki.echelon2.org.tar.gz) is at

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmSeuEJjtFf5K7dLbASQeykWEFpe7hwWyrMBQGzXDCGA5r

I haven't altered the archive, and have no clue what's there. So do be
careful when viewing :) Maybe open in a LiveCD VM.

I worded the caveat I sent with a coupe of request in a manner similar to this:

"I HAVE NOT 'sanitized' these html pages. Perhaps use a scriptblocker for 'prophylaxsis' as I did when viewing them. I looked at a couple of page sources but haven't inspected them all."

Rr