Re: Peter Thiel, Palantir, NSA... versus You!

On 02/23/2017 04:59 PM, grarpamp wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Razer <g2s AT riseup.net> wrote:
Palantir was one of Barrett Brown/ProjectPM's main foci regarding private
company domestic surveillance for the US government. I have a zipped archive
of ProjectPM (HTML) before Brown's arrest and concurrent takeover of PM's
domain by Cloudflare.

If anyone want a copy. Let me know. It's in the MegaCloud.
Just post the link for people to download as they wish.
Not likely to be taken down, if so a reup and repub wil fix.

Sorry. Don't want some hostile-entity filebot sucking all my free account bandwidth. :>

Rr