Re: Is email really that hard?

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:10:44 +0000
Eugen Leitl <eugen AT leitl.org> wrote:

> > oshwm wasn't being offensive or aggressive.  He/she  (I don't know
> > whether is a girl or a boy, never needed to ask it)  was just
> > informing you  - in a bit ironic way, I admit -  that CP is a list
> > with absolutely NO moderation.
>
> I really made a mistake back then.

	What mistake?

> This list should have never been
> resurrected in the current form.

	Lol. You should have gotten lost a loong time ago Eugen. But
	you can do it now anyway. Get.Lost. Or, alternatively, stop
	being a despicable piece of fascist shit and learn the A of the
	ABC of 'online' freedom.

	But given your current 'worldview' you fully belong in the
	pentagon's mailing list, aka the tor 'community' mailing list,
	not here.