Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

On 02/21/2017 10:36 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2/22/2017 11:42 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
>> I know reality - This swedish thing is just like the Emmett Till
>> Lynching.
>

> Emmett Till was not lynched.  He was quietly and furtively murdered for
> hitting on someone else's wife.
>
> For it to be a lynching, has to be done openly by high status people in
> front of a crowd.
>
> Men are still today killed for hitting on someone else's woman.  Happens
> all the time.  Has nothing to do with race.
>
> If Emmett Till is your lynching poster boy, you do not have any
> plausibly wrongful lynchings.
>
> Emmett Till is a plausibly wrongful murder.  But not a lynching.

Most lynchings were just like the murder of Emmett Till. The man was
wrongfully accused of hitting on a white woman and murdered for it.

The woman who accused Emmett Till of hitting on her recently admitted
she fabricated the whole thing.

The movie "The birth of a nation" showed how white people liked to
murder black people and use the excuse of rape. All too real.

You sound a lot like David Duke.