Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

On 02/21/2017 07:54 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> "James A. Donald" <jamesd AT echeque.com> wrote:
>>> We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the
>>> unmentionable truth about Sweden.
>
> On 2/22/2017 9:38 AM, juan wrote:
>>     That's a fuckinly stupid lie.
>
> We present evidence, and no matter how much evidence we present, you
> just say to us, as you say of Trump "lie"

You gave no evidence - just stuff from a propaganda outfit.

I don't believe a word from any organization with Dershowitz on the
board he has a clear agenda and he has for years.

He might have been a great defense lawyer but nowadays his main
occupation seems to be defending the actions of Israel against Palestinians.

Dershowitz was a terrible dissapointment.