Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

On 02/20/2017 11:15 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
>>> The massive wave of Muslim crime, and especially rape, in Sweden, is
>>> glaringly and embarrassingly obvious, another area where Trump speaks
>>> the truth, and mainstream media reports fake news.
>>> Over the last thirteen hundred years, many peoples, nations, kingdoms,
>>> religions, and such, have tried to find a way to coexist with Islam.
>>> None have succeeded.  We will not be the first.  We shall convert, or we
>>> shall die, or we will kill.
>

> On 2/21/2017 1:54 PM, Marina Brown wrote:
>> Um dude, the crusades are over
>
> The Crusades are not over until Islam agrees that they are over.
>
> It takes two to make peace.  And what is happening in Sweden does not
> look much like peace.
>
> .

Um Trump is a deluded individual who really does not know the difference
between truth and his own fabrications. The Swedish attack did not happen.

It is sad when the racism of otherwise intelligent people allows them to
be manipulated by psychopathic leaders like Trump.