Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:32:38 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd AT echeque.com> wrote:

> At least that is how it turned out with the Swedish rape story, and
> with every story that has come to my attention so far

	you just provided a picture with NO SOURCE. Anybody can draw a
	graph, you know...

	And your data flatly contradicts what Jim B. linked.

	http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_swedish_crime_survey.jpg

	let us know when you get some fake but at least 'offcial' data,
	for starters.

.