Re: Building a new Tor that can resist next-generation state surveillance

If you must use tor its best to combine it with a good, multi-hop, VPN. I prefer i2p (there's now a fully C++ version for those who don't trust Java) and cjdns.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:42 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen AT leitl.org> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:45:50AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/building-a-new-tor-that-withstands-next-generation-state-surveillance/
>
> Forgot to put the link above.

Anyone here able to evaluate the merits of the proposed new architectures?
Or do we have to wait for the proof after pudding is served?