Re: Broken Mailers [was: Google's Artificial Intelligence]

On 02/18/2017 01:45 PM, John Newman wrote:

On February 18, 2017 3:50:36 PM EST, grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Razer <g2s AT riseup.net> wrote:
Need some Whine with that gripe?
Got any good Chardonnay, or a real shitty c-store Merlot?
;)
How about a little Mad Dog 20/20? ;)

*shudders remembering a 48hr hangover from mad dog as a teenager..*

Gypsy Rose, Swiss Up (Lemon-lime), or Twister (Peppermint). Hold the formaldehyde...

Actually, Mogen David (The MD in MD 20-20) makes some of the best kosher grape wine around. My grandparents favored one Jewish-owned winery down on the lower east side when I was a kid whose name I can't recall, but MD was their next choice, followed by Manischewitz.

Rr

Ps... The complaint about html in the subject line should be addressed to the T-Bird (not the wine, the mail program!) people. There's absolutely no legitimate reason I can think of to use HTML in a subject line and millions of people a day cut/paste into them...