[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [WAR] Immigrant Crime Rates in Germany - the numbers




On February 15, 2017 12:19:23 AM EST, "James A. Donald" <jamesd AT echeque.com> wrote:
>On 2/15/2017 1:50 PM, John Newman wrote:
>> How many unarmed black males have been murdered by trigger happy cops
>ON CAMERA in the past few years?
>
>None.
>
>All of your Black Lives Matter stories involve blacks behaving badly in
>
>ways that made it reasonable for cops - or indeed anyone - to shoot
>them.
>


You're fucking cracked. I guess this is the natural outlook of the plantation master. It's a shame you weren't born a couple hundred years ago in the deep south - you could be living the dream!

Unless you were born with black skin of course.


>Blacks are used to their violence being indulged and overlooked, 
>especially when they engage in violence against whites, and sooner or 
>later they get violent with a man with a gun.  Bad idea.  Every Black 
>lives matter incident is a rerun of George Zimmerman and Trayvon
>Martin.
>
>Michael Brown is a typical example.  Walking down the middle of the
>road 
>after robbing a convenience store, confronts a cop for no sane reason, 
>just for the hell of it. Unsurprisingly gets shot while attacking the 
>cop.  And then there was that boy with the highly realistic pellet gun,
>
>who is probably whom you are thinking of when you say "shot on camera".
>

No, I'm thinking of the dozens of incidents caught on either police body cams, cellphone cams, or other nearby surveillance. I would think you'd be familiar with the carnage, I imagine it's what you masturbate to. 


>Bad idea to shoot cops for the hell of it even with a pellet gun.
>
>> Dylan Roof was white, I think even you will agree.
>>
>> Same with Alexandre Bissionette, in the Quebec mosque killings last
>month.
>
>I did say in the United States and after the Trump election.  You have 
>to sweep all of history and the entire world to find white hate crimes,
>

Of course, these events don't count because they happened a few miles to the north or before Trump was elected? Naturally that makes sense, while you cherry pick and fucking invent data all day long.

I'm frankly embarrassed to have let your insane rants get to me. I've got to get a lock down on replying to this kind of garbage.

>whereas black hate crimes against whites happen every day in every
>black 
>majority neighborhood, and no one pays attention.
>
>Similarly, if you look at cases where a white murders a black (not a 
>white cop, an ordinary white drug dealer or gangster) the black is 
>almost always committing a felony at the time he was shot.  There is 
>about one killing per year of non feloneous blacks by whites, while 
>there are roughly three hundred killings per year of non feloneous 
>whites by blacks.
>
>Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of 
>violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they 
>commit more violent crimes than whites.  In 2013, black criminals 
>carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, but despite 
>that more than twice as many white people were killed by police, 
>indicating that a white criminal is at far higher risk of being killed 
>in a confrontation with police than a black criminal - presumably 
>because cops know that any time they defend themselves against vicious 
>subhuman thugs, they will get the Black Lives Matter treatment.

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.