Re: modest proposal

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka AT gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Mirimir <mirimir AT riseup.net> wrote:
How about we change the name of this list, to better reflect its use?

​My love, being part of a "Trolls & Nazists" list would not be fun...  :P​

​Ouch!
(>.<)*

Donald is trolling the Cryptography​

​list too!  :((

Uff, I am avoiding to share some interesting informations here because I am afraid stupid people like Zzz disturb good projects.  Trolls are too selfish and limited to think about something useful for the society, so decide to annoy those who are working or trying to study and create good things.  Uff...  :((