Re: [DRUGS]+[NAZI] Wicious Terrorists stwike again - Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 6:52 PM, justa <russia-insider.com AT freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> Damn! Nazis I tell ya! Narsty Narzis, like EVERYwhere like :D
>
> ** Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US (VIDEO)
> http://theduran.com/nazi-era-german-anthem-sung-tennis-federal-cup-us-video/
> Nazi-era German anthem sung at tennis Federal Cup in the US (VIDEO)
>
> The seemingly innocent mix up of anthem lyrics left many deeply
> embarrassed and upset.
>

> And now, for something truly revolutionary and close to the heart of
> many a cypherpunkarian - an actual public debate on a contentious issue
> - how times are changing pepes; one for those who walk that <ahem>
> rayzer thin line of sanity or indeed fall way over the rayzer's edge :D
>

> ** Should drugs be legalized in first world countries? (VIDEO PODCAST)
> http://theduran.com/should-drugs-be-legalised/
> I am a supporter of Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, but in

You support his death squads, naturally. No surprise there.

> certain countries, a different solution is required.
>
> The post Should drugs be legalized in first world countries? (VIDEO
> PODCAST)

Did not watch podcast but the answer is obvious: drugs prohibition is a fucking barbaric failure. Locking someone up for ingesting a substance that happens to be on a proscribed list is fucking insane, and predictably has had horrible results.

Curious why this address skipped right through my filters... need to adjust my freedbms regex, heh..