Smartphones: "a vast psychological questionnaire we're constantly filling out"

 We know EVERYTHING about you... We don't have to torture you, or cajole you. You tell us what we need to know, to control you, voluntarily. BWHAHAHA!

Mathematician Paul-Olivier Dehaye profiles the use of psychometrics in political campaigns. Paul posted the recent Medium article “The (dis)information mercenaries now controlling Trump's databases.” In a Moment of Truth, Jeff Dorchen mangles a thermodynamic theory of evolution.

Audio podcast on page: https://overcast.fm/+BPK0H72Rw