Re: change.org "declare antifa illegal/terrorist" petition

On 02/10/2017 09:52 AM, "Joshua Case" wrote:

rational

So are the people who run world governments that commit Genocide and the officers of corporations poisoning the planet (and our minds, with advertising of the products causing the physical poisoning).

You aren't making your case spewball.

"Rational" is relative.

Rr

I don’t agree with Jim on all points, hardly any maybe, but i’fe heard his stuff, listened to him talk. he’s rational, it seems.