Re: "Antifascists Have Become the Most Reasonable People in America”

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Razer <g2s AT riseup.net> wrote:
>
> "Anarchist Libertarian" has to be the BIGGEST FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT ever put in two words.

Thank you. This hit my brain hard as well.
I’m not sure how someone can think that the term ‘anarchist’ can align with the slightest measurement of approval of governing forces.

It’s instantly outwardly apparent that, well, said claimant is not there yet; May get there, isn’t there yet.