Re: How you know Rayzer is a Fascist

On 02/02/2017 09:07 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 12:54 AM, Griffin Boyce <datajanitor AT sigaint.org
> <mailto:datajanitor AT sigaint.org>>wrote:
>
> Please, @abditum, stop using Boyce's name.  Don't use it, in special
> when saying foolishnesses on this list, please.

There's so much garbage from sigaint.org; does anyone use it to post
here legitimately and not just spew? If so, how hard would it be to find
another place to post from so our list admin can just do us all a favor
and route *@sigaint.org to /dev/null where it belongs?

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn AT rushpost.com>
http://www.rantroulette.com