Re: Literature

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Claudia Steimann <claudia.steimann AT me.com> wrote:

Does anybody here got other must reads on society or politics?

​Hi, Claudia!  <3

Last year, I received great suggestions of bibliography here, books about politics, sci-fi, crypto, and several different themes, texts and references, in several threads and contexts.  You can search them on CypherPunks list archives or, if you have no much patience for searches, the thread "Anarchist Bibliography, please?" was one of the threads where political books and texts were mentioned.  I believe it'll be a good starting.

I received awesome suggestions and kind answers, and I will always be very grateful for all of them.  <3

Take care and, please, be happy here.  :)

Ceci