[MSM] [WAR] - Trump escalates war against CNN

This is fun :)

Trump Administration freezes out CNN from interviews and staff
appearances
'The White House has refused to send its surrogates onto CNN shows,
effectively icing out CNN from Trump administration press coverage.'
http://theduran.com/trump-administration-freezes-out-cnn-from-interviews-and-staff-appearances/
"
Politico is reporting that the Trump White House will not allow its
staff and surrogates to appear on CNN, and will instead go to “places
where we think it makes sense to promote our agenda.
"