Re: Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

> https://ourresponse.org/

>we know that there are struggles around sexism.

	sexism? What?

>We should use this moment to grow and make things better, not destroy
the movement

	What movement? The movement of pentagon propagandists?

> there needs to be a positive agenda around sexism

	Translation : we *are* feminazis and we have no principled
	objection about an aberration like the 'tor project'. We are
	just upset because one member of our mafia got a dose of our
	own medicine! It can't get any more self-parodic than this...