Re: Instead of only bashing tor, why not discuss the alternatives?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 06:56:56 -0400
John <jnn@synfin.org> wrote:

> On July 21, 2016 5:21:04 AM EDT, juan <juan.g71@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:51:49 +0000
> >Sean Lynch <seanl@literati.org> wrote:

> >are
> >> >

> >> They are not your resources to redirect,
> >
> >	No they are not mine. They belong to the people who the US
> >	gov't/military robs. No taxes no tor.
>
> Well, phrasing I guess, but most of the relays just belong to
> volunteers.

	Apologies John, I really don't mean to pick on you
	personally.

	I'd point out though that the organization exists thanks to
	state funding. The whole thing would be rather different if all
	the participants were volunteers.

	(are all high speed nodes also run by and paid for volunteers?)