Re: Call for input to President's Commission on Enhancing Cybersecurity - bridging the trust gap between the IT community and the US government

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:22:40 -0000
"Joy" <joyland@sigaint.org> wrote:

> - - - Begin forwarded message - - -
>
> Date: July 15, 2016 at 3:21:32 PM EDT
> From: Herb Lin <herblin@stanford.edu>
> To: "'David Farber (dave@farber.net)'" <dave@farber.net>, ip
> <ip@listbox.com> Subject: Call for input to President's Commission on
> Enhancing Cybersecurity - bridging the trust gap between the IT
> community and the US government

> Recognizing that trust is hard to build and easy to destroy (and a
> variety of things have happened over the last 20 years have occurred
> to do the latter), one issue that has come up is the enormous gap of
> trust between the U.S. government and the information technology
> (IT) community,

	So here we have a pathetic, fucking lie. As any retard should
	know, the american 'information technology'  mafia is fully in
	bed with the american government.

	The US is a corporatocracy, and 'IT' corporations play a
	fundamental role as 'private' members of the US government.

	"gap of trust" - ROFL!