Re: the most annoying thing about Juan

On 07/19/2016 03:15 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> The dawning inescapable realisation that "he's right" and was right
> all along about Tor Inc.

Well, I wouldn't go that far ;)

If Tor were actually secure, I could accept that US government uses it
for evil. It's the same argument that we make about encryption
generally. Systems with backdoors can't be secure. And you can't keep
anyone from using anonymity systems without backdoors.

As I understand Juan's position, that wouldn't work for him.