[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Instead of only bashing tor, why not discuss the alternatives?
Instead of only bashing tor, why not discuss the alternatives and move
to something allegedly better?
Certainly some advanced attack and/or backdoor will screw them all.
For a start, I would like to know:
1. What are alternatives to tor (possibly with less functionality)?
2. Is the alternative known to be in bed with shady stuff like TLAs?
3. Did they have braindamaged bugs (like debian's openssl memset())?
4. What is their security/anonymity bug history?
5. To what attacks they are known to be vulnerable?
6. To what attacks they are conjectured to be immune?
As an aside, I heard critique of Riffle: MIT are allegedly in bed with
USA. Don't know it this makes sense or not.